PR Thai Government Facebook feeds
Bangkok Post’s Top Stories
- Thailand logged 14,109 new Covid cases and 122 more fatalities during the previous 24 hours, the Public Health Ministry said on Saturday morning.
- A finger bone of late national artist Thawan Duchanee, which was stolen seven years ago, has been returned to his son after a superstitious artist claimed that hanging the stolen relic by his easel boosted his painting talent.
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is now waiting for the results of the Phase 3 trial of the Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccine on young children before it approves the vaccine for use on children as young as three years old.
- Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn has confirmed Bangkok, Chon Buri, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan and Chiang Mai will begin implementing their tourism reopening plans on Oct 1 as planned.
- The cabinet has approved measures to attract ‘high potential’ foreigners to stay in Thailand long term, with a five-year target of one million wealthy new residents.
- Most leaders I speak with are now engaged in one or more types of transformation. Their business has changed, they are responding or getting ahead, but many are not seeing the expected transformation results. Why?