PR Thai Government Facebook feeds
Bangkok Post’s Top Stories
- PHETCHABURI: A man who went on a shooting rampage, killing three people and wounding three others, including a police officer, at a housing estate in Muang district on Wednesday, was killed by commando police in a shoot-out early on Thursday, ending a 15-hour standoff.
- Agriculture and Cooperatives Minister Chalermchai Sri-on on Wednesday assured that produce from Prachin Buri is 100% safe for consumption, following health fears sparked by a missing tube of caesium-137 in the province.
- The Democrat Party will offer a policy to help people boost their incomes, support students and solve long-standing issues in Bangkok.
- Thailand moved up one place to ranking 60th on the World Happiness Report 2023, while Finland has retained its top billing as the happiest country in the world for the sixth consecutive year.
- Thailand is stepping up its supervision of auto hire-purchase and leasing of cars and motorcycles to ensure consumer protection and deal with elevated household debt.
- Finance Minister Arkhom Termpittayapaisith has offered reassurance that Thai financial institutions will not be affected by the banking debacle in the US and Europe as local organisations have little exposure to such banks.