Covid-19 Tracker from 5Lab
Covid-19 Situation Reports from Department of Disease Control
Bangkok Post’s Top Stories
- BURI RAM: An 89-year-old woman has promised to return the elderly allowance she had received after she was found to have no right for it.
- A Taiwanese man has been arrested with large quantities of drugs believed to have been used in making the “k-powdered milk” cocktail, during a raid in Bangkok.
- The government plans to begin Thailand’s national vaccine rollout from Feb 14, starting with healthcare and front-line workers, according to the Public Health Ministry.
- HONG KONG: Border restrictions were being tightened around the world Monday in the face of an unrelenting coronavirus threat, after a weekend in which anger at social distancing rules bubbled over into fiery clashes in the Netherlands.
- The government recorded 187 new cases of the novel coronavirus on Monday, bringing the total number of confirmed cases since the start of the pandemic a year ago to 13,687. Two additional deaths were reported, raising the accumulated toll to 75.
- We are back where we started in the early months of 2020. However, we are already aware of the impacts of Covid-19 on us, our businesses and the economy. While it is disheartening to be back at square one, we now have more knowledge and are prepared to face the crisis ahead.